More From Darius Rucker
- "We went to church every Sunday. When I was a kid, the only time I sang was around my family."
- "I don’t think I get the respect as a singer. With this record, I wanted to bring respect to my band."
- "I have major respect for Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood and Sugarland. They are wonderful. They’re superstars in the music business."
More In Cool
- "A girl came up to me in a bar and said she wanted to be my apple pie. I wish I’d said something cool, but I was stunned."― Jason Biggs
- "Now there is so much expertise and brainpower it’s hard to be at the cutting edge of what’s cool and not do something that’s totally geeky."― Darren Aronofsky
- "And every now and then people find the bugs, and they interpret those as cool failures in the Sims terms. For them it’s like a treasure hunt, you know."― Will Wright