More From Darius Rucker
- "I don’t think I get the respect as a singer. With this record, I wanted to bring respect to my band."
- "We got to do a few things with President Clinton. To be invited to Washington again to play with Ashanti and all those other cool people there in front of President Bush and the rest of the world feels awesome. I’m really looking forward to going."
- "We went to church every Sunday. When I was a kid, the only time I sang was around my family."
More In Respect
- "We have a long heritage of freedom that defines America. We believe there is a Creator who blessed us with life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."― Todd Akin
- "Hip-hop is more about attaining wealth. People respect success. They respect big. They don’t even have to like your music. If you’re big enough, people are drawn to you."― Jay-Z
- "People always love and respect characters who speak the truth, even if the truth hurts."― David Duchovny