More From Darius Rucker
- "We went to church every Sunday. When I was a kid, the only time I sang was around my family."
- "We got to do a few things with President Clinton. To be invited to Washington again to play with Ashanti and all those other cool people there in front of President Bush and the rest of the world feels awesome. I’m really looking forward to going."
- "I don’t think I get the respect as a singer. With this record, I wanted to bring respect to my band."
More In Respect
- "The respect for human rights, essential if we are to use technology wisely, is not something alien that must be grafted onto science. On the contrary, it is integral to science, as also to scholarship in general."― John Charles Polanyi
- "I wanted very much to do Traffic and at one point it looked like I was going to work on it. And then, of course, Catherine Zeta-Jones had her relationship with Michael Douglas and it suddenly didn’t happen."― Kevin Costner
- "Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress; having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future."― Benjamin Disraeli