More From Darius Rucker
- "I have major respect for Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood and Sugarland. They are wonderful. They’re superstars in the music business."
- "We got to do a few things with President Clinton. To be invited to Washington again to play with Ashanti and all those other cool people there in front of President Bush and the rest of the world feels awesome. I’m really looking forward to going."
- "I don’t think I get the respect as a singer. With this record, I wanted to bring respect to my band."
More In Family
- "I have my family, my children – I have a lot of outside activities."― Carlos Ghosn
- "Clearly older women and especially older women who have led an active life or elder women who successfully maneuver through their own family life have so much to teach us about sharing, patience, and wisdom."― Alice Walker
- "When I was very little, we would get letters from China, in Chinese, and they’ be censored. We were a very insular little family."― Maya Lin