More From Darius Rucker
- "We got to do a few things with President Clinton. To be invited to Washington again to play with Ashanti and all those other cool people there in front of President Bush and the rest of the world feels awesome. I’m really looking forward to going."
- "We went to church every Sunday. When I was a kid, the only time I sang was around my family."
- "I have major respect for Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood and Sugarland. They are wonderful. They’re superstars in the music business."
More In Respect
- "And the woman who could win the respect of man was often the woman who could knock him down with her bare fists and sit on him until he yelled for help."― Agnes Smedley
- "I’m not gonna say that I hate it, because I really respect Usher and I was influenced by him. But so many people compare me to him, and I don’t think it’ll ever stop. I just want to be my own artist."― Chris Brown
- "I hate these platforms that are all over the place today; they are all about grabbing attention. They are suburban! I never do a platform. Well, I did, in the 1970s, but that was a bad experience."― Manolo Blahnik