More From Daniel Johns
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
- "I had to try and find a way to express happiness without sounding corny."
More In Health
- "I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me – spiritually and financially."― Denzel Washington
- "I don’t think it should be a surprise when we’re talking about energy and trying to have more home-grown energy, be less reliant on foreign oil when you look at our health care that we’re trying to get more affordable health care, that these are going to create major debates in this country and be somewhat polarizing."― Amy Klobuchar
- "Giving governors more leeway in administering health care could represent a small, positive development in the ongoing saga of Obamacare. Unfortunately, instead of choosing flexibility, President Obama and his left-leaning advisers always default to rigid ‘Washington knows best’ answers."― Fred Upton