More From Daniel Johns
- "I had to try and find a way to express happiness without sounding corny."
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
More In Health
- "Irregular contact with doctors means many men fail to receive any preventive care for potentially life-threatening conditions. In addition, when men do seek care, embarrassment can often prevent them from openly discussing health concerns with their physicians."― Michael Crapo
- "This syndrome, SARS, is now a worldwide health threat… The world needs to work together to find its cause, cure the sick and stop its spread."― Gro Harlem Brundtland
- "The great equalizer is health. If you don’t have it, you’re screwed."― Jami Gertz