More From Daniel Johns
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
- "I had to try and find a way to express happiness without sounding corny."
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
More In Health
- "I am quite strict as a dad but I don’t want to be censorious."― Nick Clegg
- "So I can’t show you how, exactly, health care is a basic human right. But what I can argue is that no one should have to die of a disease that is treatable."― Paul Farmer
- "The dual scourge of hunger and malnutrition will be truly vanquished not only when granaries are full, but also when people’s basic health needs are met and women are given their rightful role in societies."― Gro Harlem Brundtland