More From Daniel Johns
- "I had to try and find a way to express happiness without sounding corny."
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
More In Health
- "It’s bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children’s health than the pediatrician."― Meryl Streep
- "Advances in technology will continue to reach far into every sector of our economy. Future job and economic growth in industry, defense, transportation, agriculture, health care, and life sciences is directly related to scientific advancement."― Christopher Bond
- "Conservatives shouldn’t count on the Supreme Court to do our work for us on Obamacare. The Court may rule as it should, and strike down the mandate. But it may not. And even if it does, the future of health care in America – and for that matter, the future of limited government – depends ultimately on the verdict of the American people."― Bill Kristol