More From Daniel Johns
- "I have a theory because I was being beaten up a lot by people outside of school, it was almost like if I could make myself sick enough they’d take sympathy on me."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
More In Happiness
- "Every happiness is a hostage to fortune."― Arthur Helps
- "The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression."― Gary Larson
- "No delusion is greater than the notion that method and industry can make up for lack of mother-wit, either in science or in practical life."― Thomas Huxley