More From Daniel Johns
- "I try to stay positive by focusing on how much I’ll appreciate my health if I get better."
- "I had to try and find a way to express happiness without sounding corny."
- "I’m always active in trying to educate people when it comes to eating animal products, testing on animals, and the health benefits of being vegan, although I’m probably not the best person to be talking about the latter at the moment."
More In Sympathy
- "Sympathy with nature is part of a good person’s religion."― Francis Herbert Hedge
- "It is the right of our people to organize to oppose any law and any part of the Constitution with which they are not in sympathy."― Alfred E. Smith
- "In externals we advance with lightening express speed, in modes of thought and sympathy we lumber on in stage-coach fashion."― Frances E. Willard