More From Dan Marino
- "As a team, you need to come from behind every once in awhile just to do it. Good for the attitude. It makes it exciting. And when everybody knows you have to throw it… that makes it fun too."
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Change
- "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them."― Lee Haney
- "Life has got a habit of not standing hitched. You got to ride it like you find it. You got to change with it. If a day goes by that don’t change some of your old notions for new ones, that is just about like trying to milk a dead cow."― Woody Guthrie
- "The commitments, schedule and sponsor appearances don’t change. It gets more busy, because you get more popular, and the more popular you are, it actually gets more busy. They’re like, ‘Yeah, let’s use her, she’s hot right now. Let’s do a shoot!’"― Danica Patrick