More From Dan Marino
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
- "As a team, you need to come from behind every once in awhile just to do it. Good for the attitude. It makes it exciting. And when everybody knows you have to throw it… that makes it fun too."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Society
- "A society deadened by a smothering network of laws while finding release in moral chaos is not likely to be either happy or stable."― Robert Bork
- "If we have isolated individuals able to inflict enormous harm, imagine what a single lunatic can do with a nuclear weapon. I think the whole base of civil society is at risk."― Joshua Lederberg
- "Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done."― Louis D. Brandeis