More From Dan Marino
- "As a team, you need to come from behind every once in awhile just to do it. Good for the attitude. It makes it exciting. And when everybody knows you have to throw it… that makes it fun too."
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Age
- "If you start writing to an audience you’re talking down to them. I’ve never written for any age group, I just write character. If you can capture that you’ll get the audiences, and it will be a wide range, as it is for ‘Twilight,’ it’s a pretty wide range."― Melissa Rosenberg
- "A man of eighty has outlived probably three new schools of painting, two of architecture and poetry and a hundred in dress."― Lord Byron
- "Right up until the time I retired at age 37, I felt like there were still things that I could do better."― Julius Erving