More From Dan Marino
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
More In Attitude
- "I perfectly understood President Obama’s attitude throughout the French presidential campaign. He had no reason to distance himself from Nicolas Sarkozy. It’s the basic solidarity that leaders who worked together owe to each other."― Francois Hollande
- "Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done."― Bo Bennett
- "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances."― J. Donald Walters