More From Dan Marino
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
More In Attitude
- "I think we’re in good hands. There’s definitely much more momentum in bringing in good things to help support the show. Everyone’s got a good attitude about it and I think that makes all the difference."― Crystal Chappell
- "Whenever I’m having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home."― Michael Clarke Duncan
- "I was always the guy getting kicked out of my classes at school for having an attitude problem."― Chevy Chase