More From Dan Marino
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
More In Attitude
- "The phenomenon of home schooling is a wonderful example of the American can-do attitude. Growing numbers of parents have become disenchanted with government-run public schools. Many parents have simply taken matters into their own hands, literally."― Steve Forbes
- "Part of our western outlook stems from the scientific attitude and its method of isolating the parts of a phenomenon in order to analyze them."― Arthur Erickson
- "But I think bands that rolled in with a big attitude, like they were some big deal, I just found that very strange."― Rob Zombie