More From Dan Marino
- "As a team, you need to come from behind every once in awhile just to do it. Good for the attitude. It makes it exciting. And when everybody knows you have to throw it… that makes it fun too."
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
More In Positive
- "Black beauty – he’s a dark horse."― Tim Vine
- "Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you."― Les Brown
- "I don’t know why they’re doing it. I have to assume that their motives are positive, not negative. But they don’t understand the severity of the problem in this state."― Gray Davis