More From Colin Firth
- "I absolutely don’t care about my looks and I’m so used to them that I wouldn’t change a thing. I would end up missing my defects."
- "My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that; it’s the way one is raised."
- "If you don’t mind haunting the margins, I think there is more freedom there."
More In Respect
- "Directing has only increased my admiration and respect for what it is that actors do."― Eric Stoltz
- "My goal is to get another 30 years out of this business. So I need to figure out the fuel to do that. And so far, I think it’s respect and quality and company, not celebrity or box office or stardom. It’s not a sprinter’s approach. It’s more like a long-distance thing. You can stick around a lot longer if you kind of slow-play it."― Jason Bateman
- "Because of my tremendous respect for Bob Barker and for the show’s high standards of professionalism I consider this a tremendous honor that few announcers have ever been treated to. Both Rod’s and Johnny’s shoes are huge; I can’t think about filling them."― Randy West