More From Colin Firth
- "I absolutely don’t care about my looks and I’m so used to them that I wouldn’t change a thing. I would end up missing my defects."
- "I think it’s quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I’m Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends."
- "If you don’t mind haunting the margins, I think there is more freedom there."
More In Age
- "The first feminine feature that goes, with advancing age, is the neck."― Gloria Swanson
- "Confidence is something you’re born with. I know I had loads of it even at the age of 15."― Hedy Lamarr
- "A man is a fool if he drinks before he reaches the age of 50, and a fool if he doesn’t afterward."― Frank Lloyd Wright