More From Colin Firth
- "I have a very long relationship with America. My mother grew up there and I felt to some extent that I partly belong there. I was schooled there briefly for about a year."
- "I’m not patient, and some things drive me crazy. In my work, I get incredibly upset when people don’t get it right or don’t respect others’ needs."
- "I absolutely don’t care about my looks and I’m so used to them that I wouldn’t change a thing. I would end up missing my defects."
More In Freedom
- "Now, do I think there has to be shared sacrifice among other nations in the world who want a stable and secure world? Absolutely, there has to be. But I don’t think that America can ever abdicate its leadership role in the world because of who we are and where we’ve come from. We are the symbol for the world for freedom and liberty."― Chris Christie
- "So far as discipline is concerned, freedom means not its absence but the use of higher and more rational forms as contrasted with those that are lower or less rational."― Charles Horton Cooley
- "You know, if you play on home soil sometimes funny things can happen and you have that push of the crowd."― Ruud Gullit