More From Colin Firth
- "One of my grandfathers, actually, having gone out there as a minister, decided he would better serve the people as a doctor. So at a very late age – at the age of 38 in fact – he changed course and decided to become a doctor."
- "I have a very long relationship with America. My mother grew up there and I felt to some extent that I partly belong there. I was schooled there briefly for about a year."
- "I absolutely don’t care about my looks and I’m so used to them that I wouldn’t change a thing. I would end up missing my defects."
More In Freedom
- "Make sure you never, never argue at night. You just lose a good night’s sleep, and you can’t settle anything until morning anyway."― Rose Kennedy
- "You don’t have freedom because you are a hyphenated American; you have freedom because you are an individual, and that should be protected."― Ron Paul
- "Painting is really good fun, I have always enjoyed it. As long as I paint what I want with the freedom that I enjoy, I never tire."― John Dyer