More From Colin Firth
- "If you don’t mind haunting the margins, I think there is more freedom there."
- "I always thought the biggest failing of Americans was their lack of irony. They are very serious there! Naturally, there are exceptions… the Jewish, Italian, and Irish humor of the East Coast."
- "My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that; it’s the way one is raised."
More In Age
- "What Youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew."― Robert Browning
- "All diseases run into one, old age."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It’s the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again."― Ang Lee