More From Colin Firth
- "I’m not patient, and some things drive me crazy. In my work, I get incredibly upset when people don’t get it right or don’t respect others’ needs."
- "I think it’s quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I’m Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends."
- "One of my grandfathers, actually, having gone out there as a minister, decided he would better serve the people as a doctor. So at a very late age – at the age of 38 in fact – he changed course and decided to become a doctor."
More In Humor
- "Well, darkness with humor… I’m not an extremely suicidal or sad person."― Peter Steele
- "The ability of writers to imagine what is not the self, to familiarize the strange and mystify the familiar, is the test of their power."― Toni Morrison
- "The script was just the best I’d read in a long time and I love the humor, which I wasn’t expecting, and I like the fact that my six year old daughter can see the show without being, you know, protected from it."― Stephen Collins