More From Barbara Bush
- "The winner of the hoop race will be the first to realize her dream, not society’s dream, her own personal dream."
- "Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family."
- "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent."
More In Parenting
- "Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore."― Ogden Nash
- "I think I’m going to have to live vicariously through my daughter’s rebellion because I certainly never did go through adolescence."― Brooke Shields
- "Do you want to be an artist and a writer, or a wife and a lover? With kids, your focus changes. I don’t want to go to PTA meetings."― Stevie Nicks