More From Barbara Bush
- "The personal things should be left out of platforms at conventions. You can argue yourself blue in the face, and you’re not going to change each other’s minds. It’s a waste of your time and my time."
- "It seems to me I spent my life in car pools, but you know, that’s how I kept track of what was going on."
- "Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family."
More In Family
- "If you want to be thought a liar, always tell the truth."― Logan P. Smith
- "In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future."― Alex Haley
- "If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family."― Jasmine Guy