More From Stevie Nicks
- "It was my 16th birthday – my mom and dad gave me my Goya classical guitar that day. I sat down, wrote this song, and I just knew that that was the only thing I could ever really do – write songs and sing them to people."
- "My other family is Fleetwood Mac. I don’t need the money, but there’s an emotional need for me to go on the road again. There’s a love there; we’re a band of brothers."
- "The day before my 16th birthday I got my guitar."
More In Parenting
- "I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for 36 hours. I don’t even want to do anything that feels good for 36 hours."― Rita Rudner
- "Even where friendship is concerned, it takes me a long time to trust people."― Namie Amuro
- "A mother who is really a mother is never free."― Honore de Balzac