More From B. B. King
- "The blues was like that problem child that you may have had in the family. You was a little bit ashamed to let anybody see him, but you loved him. You just didn’t know how other people would take it."
- "Growing up, I was taught that a man has to defend his family. When the wolf is trying to get in, you gotta stand in the doorway."
- "I’ve said that playing the blues is like having to be black twice. Stevie Ray Vaughan missed on both counts, but I never noticed."
More In Health
- "If you like the health insurance that you have you should be able to keep it, but if you don’t like the health insurance you have, you should be able to choose something else."― Ron Wyden
- "That the AIDS pandemic is threatening sustainable development in Africa only reinforces the reality that health is at the center of sustainable development."― Gro Harlem Brundtland
- "Disease and ill health are caused largely by damage at the molecular and cellular level, yet today’s surgical tools are too large to deal with that kind of problem."― Ralph Merkle