More From B. B. King
- "Growing up, I was taught that a man has to defend his family. When the wolf is trying to get in, you gotta stand in the doorway."
- "I’ve said that playing the blues is like having to be black twice. Stevie Ray Vaughan missed on both counts, but I never noticed."
- "The way I feel today, as long as my health is good and I can handle myself well and people still come to my concerts, still buy my CDs, I’ll keep playing until I feel like I can’t."
More In Family
- "You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them."― Desmond Tutu
- "And that is why marriage and family law has emphasized the importance of marriage as the foundation of family, addressing the needs of children in the most positive way."― John Boehner
- "I promise you a police car on every sidewalk."― Marion Berry