More From B. B. King
- "I’ve said that playing the blues is like having to be black twice. Stevie Ray Vaughan missed on both counts, but I never noticed."
- "The way I feel today, as long as my health is good and I can handle myself well and people still come to my concerts, still buy my CDs, I’ll keep playing until I feel like I can’t."
- "The blues was like that problem child that you may have had in the family. You was a little bit ashamed to let anybody see him, but you loved him. You just didn’t know how other people would take it."
More In Family
- "Parents need all the help they can get. The strongest as well as the most fragile family requires a vital network of social supports."― Bernice Weissbourd
- "My whole damn family was nice. I don’t think I’ve imagined it. It’s true. Maybe it has to do with being brought up as Christian Scientists. Half of my relatives were Readers or Practitioners in the church."― Henry Fonda
- "No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life."― Bill Murray