More From B. B. King
- "The blues was like that problem child that you may have had in the family. You was a little bit ashamed to let anybody see him, but you loved him. You just didn’t know how other people would take it."
- "The way I feel today, as long as my health is good and I can handle myself well and people still come to my concerts, still buy my CDs, I’ll keep playing until I feel like I can’t."
- "Growing up, I was taught that a man has to defend his family. When the wolf is trying to get in, you gotta stand in the doorway."
More In Music
- "Punk is not just the sound, the music. Punk is a lifestyle."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "A movie goes from several stages, from idea to script. As you continue shooting, you will make some adjustments. You’re constantly adjusting. It’s like a piece of music. You’re constantly trying to make it better."― Robert Rodriguez
- "In America, life is introverted, self-absorbed – and so is their music."― Chris Barber