More From Abdul Kalam
- "My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career."
More In Death
- "It is possible to provide security against other ills, but as far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls."― Epicurus
- "There’s nothing wrong in suffering, if you suffer for a purpose. Our revolution didn’t abolish danger or death. It simply made danger and death worthwhile."― H. G. Wells
- "Music is my thing. It’s my thing; it’s what I love. It’s what I do. It’s football to me; it’s Christmas to me; religion to me; poetry to me."― Ryan Adams