More From Abdul Kalam
- "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion."
More In Family
- "I’ve never had a divorce, but I’ve seen so many of my friends, my sister, my family go through that stuff, so I try to write for the people that can’t write about it. I take on their sorrow, so I’m able to kind of express it, or their joy."― Dolly Parton
- "I’m not a chef. I haven’t created any new technique in the kitchen. I’m not a rocket scientist. I think I’m good at writing accessible, fun, and affordable meals for the average American family. That’s what I think I’m good at."― Rachael Ray
- "I’ve always put my family first and that’s just the way it is."― Jamie Lee Curtis