More From Abdul Kalam
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
- "Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around."
- "Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work."
More In Dreams
- "The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service."― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "For even in dreams a good deed is not lost."― Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- "What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude."― V. S. Naipaul