More From Abdul Kalam
- "Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."
- "Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended."
- "Science is global. Einstein’s equation, E=mc2, has to reach everywhere. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity, we should not distort it. Science does not differentiate between multiple races."
More In Respect
- "When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom."― John Gray
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."― Dale Murphy
- "Unfortunately, you know, working in a spirit of cooperation and respect requires someone else to reach back, and I don’t think that’s happened and it’s been disappointing because the debate in our country has become so rancorous."― Karen Hughes