More From Brendan Fraser
- "I wish I could have 25,000 years of my personal family history documented in a very powerful computer or a CD-ROM that I could just pop in and my computer would never crash."
- "Burroughs was never really that pleased with the way popular culture and society treated his character. He tried to make a few movies of his own as a result, but they weren’t very good."
- "I believe you have a responsibility to comport yourself in a manner that gives an example to others. As a young man, I prayed for success. Now I pray just to be worthy of it."
More In Respect
- "I hate victims who respect their executioners."― Jean-Paul Sartre
- "I played in the playoffs with teams that were known for flopping and you do not get respect."― Chris Webber
- "More than in any other performing arts the lack of respect for acting seems to spring from the fact that every layman considers himself a valid critic."― Simone Weil