More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "But what of black women?… I most sincerely doubt if any other race of women could have brought its fineness up through so devilish a fire."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
- "The power of the ballot we need in sheer defense, else what shall save us from a second slavery?"
More In Strength
- "Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "I like form and shape and strength in pictures."― Herb Ritts
- "The people I used to have around me from Nashville was showing love to the Cash Money clique on the strength of Buck trying to make it; making sure Buck gets to where he gots to go."― Young Buck