More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
- "But what of black women?… I most sincerely doubt if any other race of women could have brought its fineness up through so devilish a fire."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
More In Strength
- "Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. The heated mind resents the chill touch and relentless scrutiny of logic."― William E. Gladstone
- "I couldn’t beat people with my strength; I don’t have a hard shot; I’m not the quickest skater in the league. My eyes and my mind have to do most of the work."― Wayne Gretzky
- "I felt invincible. My strength was that of a giant. God was certainly standing by me. I smashed five saloons with rocks before I ever took a hatchet."― Carry Nation