More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "But what of black women?… I most sincerely doubt if any other race of women could have brought its fineness up through so devilish a fire."
- "One ever feels his twoness – an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
More In Education
- "There were all us baby boomers who had a grammar school education, started to learn, then went on the pill, the whole thing, and so there are today a lot more women writers, editors, producers, and so a lot more women’s stories. God, the BBC’s practically run by women."― Julie Walters
- "Hope is the denial of reality."― Margaret Weis
- "The five different areas in which boys are in crisis – education; jobs; emotional health; physical health; and fatherlessness – are handled by different portions of the government."― Warren Farrell