More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "One ever feels his twoness – an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
More In Women
- "I’m always amazed when young women who are having babies want their husbands to watch the babies come out. I would never allow anything like that."― Jeanne Moreau
- "The reason women don’t play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public."― Phyllis Diller
- "I will tell you what I can’t abide – and I think the Internet has really created a space for it – women criticizing other women and mothers criticizing other mothers."― Jennifer Garner