More From W. E. B. Du Bois
- "Education is that whole system of human training within and without the school house walls, which molds and develops men."
- "Children learn more from what you are than what you teach. (W.E.B DuBois)"
- "One ever feels his twoness – an American, a Negro; two souls, two thoughts, two unreconciled strivings; two warring ideals in one dark body, whose dogged strength alone keeps it from being torn asunder."
More In Power
- "The more extensive a man’s knowledge of what has been done, the greater will be his power of knowing what to do."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both."― John F. Kennedy
- "Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct."― Barbara Corcoran