More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Attitude
- "Great effort springs naturally from great attitude."― Pat Riley
- "When a woman puts on a heel, she has a different posture, a different attitude. She really stands up and has a consciousness of her body."― Christian Louboutin
- "I’m not a music lover in the sense that I look for something to have on. I’ve never had that attitude to music."― Harrison Birtwistle