More From Nicholas Sparks
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Attitude
- "I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life."― Walter Anderson
- "Mainly what I learned from Buddy… was an attitude. He loved music, and he taught me that it shouldn’t have any barriers to it."― Waylon Jennings
- "People think, ‘She’s a model. She must have such an attitude. She must be so stuck up.’ But I’m normal. I cry. I’m not rich. I drive a 1987 Chevrolet Celebrity."― Summer Altice