More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
More In Attitude
- "My mother, she had a very good attitude toward money. I’m very grateful for the fact that we had to learn to save. I used to get like 50 pence a week, and I’d save it for like five months. And then I’d spend it on Christmas presents. I’d save up like eight pounds. It’s nothing, but we did that."― Gemma Arterton
- "It is precisely the purpose of the public opinion generated by the press to make the public incapable of judging, to insinuate into it the attitude of someone irresponsible, uninformed."― Walter Benjamin
- "And the attitude of faith is the very opposite of clinging to belief, of holding on."― Alan Watts