More From Nicholas Sparks
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
More In Attitude
- "And the attitude of faith is the very opposite of clinging to belief, of holding on."― Alan Watts
- "There is in us a lyric germ or nucleus which deserves respect; it bids a man to ponder or create; and in this dim corner of himself he can take refuge and find consolations which the society of his fellow creatures does not provide."― Norman Douglas
- "I think it’s your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that’s a waste of a lovely life. ‘Oh… I’m 30, oh, I’m 40, oh, 50.’ Make the most of it."― Betty White