More From Nicholas Sparks
- "I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
- "The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again."
- "Publishing is a business. Writing may be art, but publishing, when all is said and done, comes down to dollars."
More In Attitude
- "Art is the child of Nature; yes, her darling child, in whom we trace the features of the mother’s face, her aspect and her attitude."― Beck
- "I feel like I have as good a shot as anybody out there and I have gotten close in the past, so why not have the attitude that I can come out and play great tennis and maybe even win this tournament."― Michael Chang
- "Britishness is just a way of putting things together and a certain don’t care attitude about clothes. You don’t care, you just do it and it looks great."― Vivienne Westwood