More From Nicholas Sparks
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."
- "None of my characters are rich or famous, and the situations they find themselves in could happen to anyone."
- "I think that men know how to romance a woman and most do it well, at least for a time, otherwise women wouldn’t marry them. The problem is that most of them begin to rest on their laurels."
More In Attitude
- "A positive attitude is something everyone can work on, and everyone can learn how to employ it."― Joan Lunden
- "In aid, the proper attitude is one omitting gratitude."― Marya Mannes
- "I wish the Peace Corps and its volunteers continued success and perseverance. We are grateful for their contributions to society and dedication to providing assistance where it is needed. May the Peace Corps continue its legacy of service, both at home and abroad."― Kenny Marchant