More From Maya Angelou
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
- "Nothing will work unless you do."
- "My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors."
More In Music
- "I’ve got a feeling that music might not be the most interesting place to be in the world of things."― Brian Eno
- "Dreams don’t have deadlines. I’m thinking of doing bigger and better things and having more fun with it."― LL Cool J
- "Ain’t nobody making music to not be heard and the easiest way to be heard is to be on the radio, but you should never compromise who you are, your values or your morals."― Talib Kweli