More From Maya Angelou
- "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
More In Love
- "If you don’t love yourself, you can’t love anybody else. And I think as women we really forget that."― Jennifer Lopez
- "Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to."― Tammy Wynette
- "On rare occasions one does hear of a miraculous case of a married couple falling in love after marriage, but on close examination it will be found that it is a mere adjustment to the inevitable."― Emma Goldman