More From Maya Angelou
- "Nothing will work unless you do."
- "All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened."
- "One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."
More In Love
- "I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually."― James A. Baldwin
- "Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy."― Frank Sinatra
- "Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other."― Rainer Maria Rilke