More From Maya Angelou
- "Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: “I’m with you kid. Let’s go.”"
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
- "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
More In Beauty
- "The very definition of ‘beauty’ is outside."― Adam Carolla
- "My wife has brought great beauty into my life. And my daughter has brought me nothing but joy. Those qualities were greatly lacking."― Christopher Meloni
- "When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong."― R. Buckminster Fuller