More From Maya Angelou
- "All great achievements require time."
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
- "Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean."
More In Life
- "A happy wife is a happy life."― Gavin Rossdale
- "Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever."― Isak Dinesen
- "We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving."― Friedrich Nietzsche