More From Mark Twain
- "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."
- "Humor must not professedly teach and it must not professedly preach, but it must do both if it would live forever."
- "It is not best that we should all think alike; it is a difference of opinion that makes horse races."
More In Work
- "My children have never watched any of my films. Charlie knows that daddy makes movies, but he says they are not good enough for him to watch."― Russell Crowe
- "I feel I have to work hard to nurture whatever talent I have as an actor. I feel like it’s not natural to me. So I don’t take it for granted… What I think is my natural ability – which is writing – I think I totally take that for granted."― David Duchovny
- "I’m not in control of my muse. My muse does all the work."― Ray Bradbury