More From Jawaharlal Nehru
- "Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one feels, and what one achieves."
- "A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new; when an age ends; and when the soul of a nation long suppressed finds utterance."
- "I have become a queer mixture of the East and the West, out of place everywhere, at home nowhere."
More In Attitude
- "No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude."― Karl Popper
- "My attitude about Hollywood is that I wouldn’t walk across the street to pull one of those executives out of the snow if he was bleeding to death. Not unless I was paid for it. None of them ever did me any favors."― James Woods
- "The characteristic political attitude of today is not one of positive belief, but of despair."― Herbert Read