More From Jawaharlal Nehru
- "Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one feels, and what one achieves."
- "I have become a queer mixture of the East and the West, out of place everywhere, at home nowhere."
- "A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new; when an age ends; and when the soul of a nation long suppressed finds utterance."
More In Attitude
- "The attitude that nature is chaotic and that the artist puts order into it is a very absurd point of view, I think. All that we can hope for is to put some order into ourselves."― Willem de Kooning
- "Sports is the only entertainment where, no matter how many times you go back, you never know the ending."― Neil Simon
- "The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject."― Michael Korda