More From Waylon Jennings
- "I love Johnny Cash, and I respect Johnny Cash. He’s the biggest. He’s like an Elvis in this business, but no, he’s never been the rebel."
- "I mean, I think we’re put here on earth to make your own destiny, to begin with. I don’t think there’s anything you can do this way or that way to change anything."
More In Attitude
- "I think fun is an important part of the entertainment industry, and it should be. Anybody who’s not incorporating some of that into their work needs to take a break, go away, and have an attitude adjustment."― Diane Lane
- "There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes."― William J. Brennan, Jr.
- "I was bringing my attitude as a regular person ’cause this is my attitude."― Glenn Danzig