More From Ariel Sharon
- "I don’t think I have accomplished what I still have to accomplish. There is one thing that I would like to do, and that’s to bring security and peace to the Jewish people."
- "Peace should provide security. It should be durable. I’m ready to go far in making painful concessions. But there is one thing I will never make any concessions on and that’s the security of the Israeli citizens and the very existence of the state of Israel. The Palestinians are losing time."
- "We extend our hand towards peace. Our people are committed to peace. We know that peace entails painful compromise for both sides."
More In Attitude
- "The state has physical power and uses it when necessary; the power of religion is love and beneficence."― Moses Mendelssohn
- "As the time goes by, you change, your learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I’m still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career."― Hermann Maier
- "When you are thwarted, it is your own attitude that is out of order."― Meister Eckhart