More From Lady Gaga
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
More In Attitude
- "The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight."― Arthur Ashe
- "My denial and irresponsible attitude about asthma put me at great risk and caused me so much needless suffering. My hope is that the kids I talk to learn to open up about their asthma, become educated about their condition, and seek help."― Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- "I try to be the best husband I can be, and if people respect that, that’s cool. But there’s no “perfect husband.” We just all try to do the best we can, you know what I mean?"― Nick Lachey