More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "I wanted to only create a great perfume, not any perfume that would sell, but a great artistic one that the fans would not feel cheated by."
- "My work as an artist is completely separate from my work as a philanthropist."
More In Attitude
- "A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me."― David Bailey
- "It is precisely the purpose of the public opinion generated by the press to make the public incapable of judging, to insinuate into it the attitude of someone irresponsible, uninformed."― Walter Benjamin
- "Enhancing revenues will help us improve education and solve our infrastructure problems."― Roy Barnes