More From Lady Gaga
- "You shouldn’t have to have money to have a luxury fragrance."
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
More In Attitude
- "Nobody minded what you did in bed or what you said about God, a very civilized attitude in 1948."― Simon Raven
- "If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin."― Dar Williams
- "The time I spent thinking about how I was better than somebody else or worrying about somebody else’s attitude was time I could put to better use."― Charley Pride