More From Lady Gaga
- "I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy."
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "I wanted to only create a great perfume, not any perfume that would sell, but a great artistic one that the fans would not feel cheated by."
More In Attitude
- "I think people feel threatened by homosexuality. The problem isn’t about gay people, the problem is about the attitude towards gay people. People think that all gays are Hannibal Lecters. But gay people are sons and daughters, politicians and doctors, American heroes and daughters of American heroes."― Hollis Stacy
- "What would be ugly in a garden constitutes beauty in a mountain."― Victor Hugo
- "It is not the body’s posture, but the heart’s attitude that counts when we pray."― Billy Graham