More From Lady Gaga
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
- "Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can make their own space in the world."
More In Attitude
- "I’ve been advised not to have any more children for medical reasons, so that’s it – the shop has closed, even though I would have loved a daughter."― Toni Braxton
- "That attitude that fighting is probably not fair, but you have to defend yourself anyway and damage the enemy, has been profoundly consequential as far as my political activism goes."― June Jordan
- "The last of human freedoms – the ability to chose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances."― Viktor E. Frankl