More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
- "It’s hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don’t always know who to call. So I am very close to my family."
More In Attitude
- "I’ve always been a guy who’s pretty supportive, its just my nature, so I came in to the situation with the attitude that I wanted to support Johnny and make it work."― Rick Derringer
- "Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude."― William James
- "You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you."― Brian Tracy