More From Lady Gaga
- "I just want my family to be safe. Because I am sometimes polarizing, I fear for their safety."
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
- "Gay marriage is going to happen. It must."
More In Attitude
- "Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are."― Norman Vincent Peale
- "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."― Viktor E. Frankl
- "You hope people are going to be listening to you after you’re gone. And they like you better after you’re gone."― Tom Waits