More From Lady Gaga
- "In fact, my courage and my bravery at a young age was the thing I was bullied for, a kind of ‘Who do you think you are?’"
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
- "So there’s nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who’s cool hates – and then making it cool."
More In Attitude
- "When I use the Internet, it’s pretty much strictly for music. Checking out other people’s web sites, what’s going on, listening to music. It’s pretty much a musical thing for me."― Liz Phair
- "The pilot looked at his cues of attitude and speed and orientation and so on and responded as he would from the same cues in an airplane, but there was no way it flew the same. The simulators had showed us that."― Alan Shepard
- "I love everybody. One of the great things about me is that I have a very positive attitude."― Imelda Marcos