More From Dalai Lama
- "I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe."
- "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
- "There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."
More In Change
- "Early in my career, people wanted to hear music about protest, about trying to change things."― Ice Cube
- "The world we see that seems so insane is the result of a belief system that is not working. To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds."― William James
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."― Margaret Mead