More From Dalai Lama
- "We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."
- "If some people have the belief or view that the Dalai Lama has some miracle power, that’s totally nonsense."
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."
More In Change
- "I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me."― Anna Quindlen
- "I’m all for same-sex marriage."― Tori Spelling
- "I have not made any suggestions about climate change. This is more about blending or shifting the conversation about the environment versus the economy. It’s just such an old, outdated conversation."― Jennifer Granholm