More From Dalai Lama
- "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."
- "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
- "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them."
More In Change
- "It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people."― Giordano Bruno
- "The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind."― Maya Angelou
- "I never wanted to change countries; it’s something that is part of me."― Novak Djokovic