More From Dalai Lama
- "Computers make me totally blank out."
- "I think really, China, Chinese, I think they really have a long history of civilization, rich culture."
- "Even when a person has all of life’s comforts – good food, good shelter, a companion – he or she can still become unhappy when encountering a tragic situation."
More In Change
- "There is no reason why, with the huge potential for market out there in the world for fuel-efficient vehicles, we can’t be the cutting edge for change."― Jennifer Granholm
- "I’m a typical middle child. I’m the mediator. The one that makes everything OK, puts their own needs aside to make sure everybody’s happy. It’s hard to change your nature, even with years and years of therapy."― Jennifer Jason Leigh
- "Growing up in the acting world, you have a lot of opportunities to change who you are and what you believe in based on how people treat you. I never wanted to do that."― Josh Hutcherson