More From Dalai Lama
- "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
- "Generally speaking, if a human being never shows anger, then I think something’s wrong. He’s not right in the brain."
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."
More In Change
- "It is absolutely impossible to transcend the laws of nature. What can change in historically different circumstances is only the form in which these laws expose themselves."― Karl Marx
- "My play Safe Sex was picked apart because critics thought it was untrue. It was a play in which no one had AIDS, but the characters talked about how it was going to change their lives."― Harvey Fierstein
- "There is something suspicious about music, gentlemen. I insist that she is, by her nature, equivocal. I shall not be going too far in saying at once that she is politically suspect."― Thomas Mann