More From Dalai Lama
- "Home is where you feel at home and are treated well."
- "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day."
- "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
More In Change
- "We used to think that revolutions are the cause of change. Actually it is the other way around: change prepares the ground for revolution."― Eric Hoffer
- "If a man like Malcolm X could change and repudiate racism, if I myself and other former Muslims can change, if young whites can change, then there is hope for America."― Eldridge Cleaver
- "To change ones life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly."― William James