More From Dalai Lama
- "I totally disagree with the view that the Tibet struggle will die, and there will be no hope for Tibet, after the Dalai Lama passes away."
- "Chinese people themselves, they really want change."
- "Even when a person has all of life’s comforts – good food, good shelter, a companion – he or she can still become unhappy when encountering a tragic situation."
More In Change
- "Maybe one day the world will change, that we’ll be in a luxurious position of being able to debate whether or not it’s inherently wrong to eat animals, but the question doesn’t matter right now."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them."― Lee Haney