More From Dalai Lama
- "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."
- "Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."
- "The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk."
More In Forgiveness
- "How unhappy is he who cannot forgive himself."― Publilius Syrus
- "Before Nelson Mandela was arrested in 1962, he was an angry, relatively young man. He founded the ANC’s military wing. When he was released, he surprised everyone because he was talking about reconciliation and forgiveness and not about revenge."― Desmond Tutu
- "Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness."― Billy Graham