More From Kelly Clarkson
- "I’ve always been about less government."
- "I’m always going to live in Texas. Texas is my home – it’ll be my home forever."
- "I put on the Hank Williams and the Patsy Cline and the Rosemary Clooney on vinyl – I’m not trying to be some cool indie-rock person, I just love the way it sounds – and throw on a T-shirt and jeans. In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans."
More In Change
- "People don’t change their behavior unless it makes a difference for them to do so."― Sharon Stone
- "I don’t believe that if I came out as bisexual the world will change. But it’s really important for people to be truthful about who they are and fight for equality. We need to help the world usher itself into the next phase."― Olivia Thirlby
- "I feel like a lot of the female relationships I see on TV or in movies are in some way free of the kind of jealousy and anxiety and posturing that has been such a huge part of my female friendships, which I hope lessens a little bit with age."― Lena Dunham