More From Abdul Kalam
- "Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career."
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
- "Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?"
More In Technology
- "People are naming it the Third Wave, the Information Age, etc. but I would say those are basically technological descriptions, and this next shift is not about technology – although obviously it will be influenced and in some cases expressed by technologies."― Paul Hawken
- "Educators are still spending way too much time trying to control what kids learn, bending the content to their own purposes, hoping beyond hope to change – by using technology – but not change too much."― Daniel Greenberg
- "A critic is a man who knows the way but can’t drive the car."― Kenneth Tynan