More From Abdul Kalam
- "As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me."
- "Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?"
- "My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias."
More In Life
- "I’m back to doing everything I used to, loving life as ever."― Donna Mills
- "Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: “I’m with you kid. Let’s go.”"― Maya Angelou
- "Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be."― Jose Ortega y Gasset