More From Abdul Kalam
- "Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work."
- "Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness."
- "Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things? Is it a legacy of our colonial years? We want foreign television sets. We want foreign shirts. We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?"
More In Family
- "As far as luxury goes, about the only thing I do is… I go first class all the way. I live on the road, so when I’m out there, I’m getting the nice hotel suite, I’m getting the luxury car, I’m eating the good food, and I make sure I take care of myself on the road."― Trish Stratus
- "The attempt to redefine the family as a purely voluntary arrangement grows out of the modern delusion that people can keep all their options open all the time."― Christopher Lasch
- "I always loved family holidays, and I had this vision and dream as a little girl of having a big family of my own."― Brooke Burke