More From Abdul Kalam
- "My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias."
- "Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around."
- "One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities."
More In Family
- "As a child, I had to get up early for school or work. I’d get ready by myself. I’d set my alarm to wake me up very early in the morning, and be off to work, the family driver driving me every morning. I did it alone, my parents never coming in to wake me up."― Janet Jackson
- "The extraordinary thing about India is that it’s such a family place. It’s full of families everywhere."― Danny Boyle
- "I think being famous is more of a hindrance, a constraint, than just letting yourself be free."― Martin Yan