More From Abdul Kalam
- "Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength."
- "My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias."
- "Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model."
More In Family
- "Sometimes you struggle so hard to feed your family one way, you forget to feed them the other way, with spiritual nourishment. Everybody needs that."― James Brown
- "I think that’s become passe, but if you can surround yourself with a kind of monument to yourself and your family – a statement – and you can afford it, then that’s a noble project."― Sylvester Stallone
- "Kindness goes a long ways lots of times when it ought to stay at home."― Kin Hubbard